Wednesday, November 9, 2016

HRN: 2016 Breeders' Cup: A Photo Essay by Mary Cage

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .



"Hollywood is known for being home to worldwide stars, but this weekend the Los Angeles area hosted an all-star cast of Thoroughbred athletes and horsemen for the 33rd Breeders' Cup – the ninth one to be held at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California. But this year's Breeders' Cup may have presented an especially star-studded cast, pitting multiple champions against one another. This ultimately resulted in showdowns for the ages, making the 2016 Breeders' Cup one to remember. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment