Friday, January 15, 2016

HRN: Racing's Future: Jack Gilligan

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .


Racing's Future: Jack Gilligan

"“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.


Meet Jack Gilligan

19-year-old Jack Gilligan was born and raised in Newmarket, England – a town known for its Thoroughbred culture. After completing all of his schooling at the age of 16, he attended the British Racing School and rode his first race just before his 17th birthday. He is now a jockey on the Kentucky circuit. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment