Friday, December 18, 2015

HRN: Racing's Future: Cameron Decker

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .


Racing's Future: Cameron Decker

“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.


Meet Cameron Decker


14-year-old Arizona resident Cameron Decker has been a fan of horse racing for six years. He is currently interning for trainer Sharlot Martinez at Turf Paradise on the weekends to get early start and work towards his career as a racehorse trainer. Follow him on Instagram, @cam_deckr. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment