Sunday, November 29, 2015

HRN: Racing's Future: Ashley Mueller

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Ashley Mueller



"“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.

Meet 
Ashley Mueller


From Texas, 16-year-old Ashley Mueller has been a fan of racing for approximately a year and a half. She currently enjoys taking photos at the track, inviting her friends to the races, trying her hand at handicapping, and connecting with other racing fans on social media. Follow her on Twitter,@PromiseMeSilver, and on Instagram, @promisemesilver. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment