Tuesday, July 15, 2014

HRN: Racing's Future: Shyain Christopher

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Shyain Christopher


"
“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.


Meet Shyain Christopher

While growing up in Fresno, California, 16-year-old Shyain Christpher has always loved horse racing. Her love for horse racing began when she was 10, when she watched Big Brown win the Kentucky Derby. Her love for the sport intensified when she moved to a home near Golden Gate Fields. She has previously held an internship with Aggie Ordonez, daughter of jockey Pete Anderson, and is pursuing more internships in the industry with hopes of someday becoming a racehorse trainer. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment