Thursday, May 8, 2014

HRN: Racing's Future: Kayla Zielke

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Kayla Zielke



"“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.

Meet Kayla Zielke

Kayla Zielke, a 15-year-old from Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada has loved horses all her life but became interested in racing about eight years ago. In addition to barrel racing, Kayla enjoys training colts as well. She has owned three off-track-thoroughbreds, two of which she got at a body condition score of 1 and 2 but nursed back to health and retrained. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment