Monday, May 12, 2014

HRN: California Chrome: Continuing Swaps' Legacy

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

California Chrome: Continuing Swaps' Legacy


"
A blazing streak of copper, Swaps was dubbed the “California Comet.” He was the king of the West Coast, the Golden State’s pride and joy. With a victory in America’s most revered race – the Kentucky Derby – and multiple world record times to his credit, Swaps offered the state of California hope as he proved wrong the doubts of many racing professionals and enthusiasts from across the nation. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment