Friday, May 2, 2014

HRN: 2014 Kentucky Oaks Field Analysis

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2014 Kentucky Oaks Field Analysis

"A field of thirteen has assembled for the 140th edition of the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I). Often referred to as the sister race to America's most famous race, the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), the Oaks attracts a field of the nation's finest three-year-old fillies year after year. This year is no different – with the likes of the superstars Untapable and My Miss Sophia, as well as several other talented fillies – in the field. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment