Thursday, April 24, 2014

HRN: Racing's Future: Sophie Shore

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Sophie Shore


"
“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.

Meet Sophie Shore

16-year-old high school junior Sophie Shore enjoys nothing more than a day at the track taking pictures. Having grown up around horses, horse racing has been the center of her world for most of her life. Follow her racing photography account on Instagram,@sophieshore_. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment