Wednesday, April 16, 2014

HRN: Racing's Future: Emily Simcox

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Emily Simcox


"
“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.

Meet Emily Simcox

Emily Simcox, a 16-year-old who lives in southwestern Virginia, has been a horse racing fan for nearly four years. Most of her time is dedicated to competing on the National Barrel Horse Association barrel racing circuit with her own Quarter Horses, but she is also one of the owners of two racehorses at Flying G Racing. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment