Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mary Cage Published Again in Southern Racehorse Magazine

My second-ever magazine article, which was also my second published in Southern Racehorse Magazine, was published in the January/February edition of Southern Racehorse. A new but flourishing publication focused on the Thoroughbred industry in southern states such as Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana, Southern Racehorse has a bright future ahead. It is an honor to have another magazine article published in this magazine.

I would like to extend my thanks to Denis Blake, the Editor/Publisher of Southern Racehorse; Ken Carson, the General Manager of Valor Farm; and Christy Hamilton, the owner of Fish (the subject of this article), for this opportunity.

The article - "Fish: The Little Horse That Could" - was originally published on my Horse Racing Nation blog and was reprinted for this edition of Southern Racehorse. Check it out by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment