Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HRN: Mary Cage's Eclipse Award Selections

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Mary Cage's Eclipse Award Selections


"
Held each January, the Eclipse Award ceremony honors the elite horses and humans of the industry, bestowing the best of each division their own award. Each year, some championship categories contain a clear winner, whereas others can become contentious areas of debate and suspense. The awards for 2013’s racing season, which will be held January 18 at Gulfstream Park, are no different.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but here are my choices for the 42nd annual Eclipse Awards. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment