Monday, December 9, 2013

HRN: Ponies of the Track - Fish: The Little Horse That Could

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Ponies of the Track - Fish: The Little Horse That Could

"
Christy Hamilton has grown up in the sport of horse racing, as her family has always been in the business. Horse racing for Hamilton is a way of life. And for as long as she can remember, she has had a place aboard the back of a pony horse.

“I can remember being six years old and riding a Paint pony horse my grandpa had,” Hamilton said. “I would accompany my dad as he galloped the babies they had out at a training center.”

But it wasn’t until early 2005 when the most special pony horse she has ever known entered her life: a Quarter Horse registered under the name Lehi Fast Cat. However, at the time, the horse did not seem like anything special. In fact, he did not even look like he would survive. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment