Friday, November 1, 2013

HRN: 2013 Breeders' Cup: Possible Friday Long Shots

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2013 Breeders' Cup: Possible Friday Long Shots

"The Breeders’ Cup is notorious for producing numerous upset winners. Each year, racing fans and handicaps must “expect the unexpected.” From the 53-1 Lashkari in the inaugural Breeders’ Cup Turf to the 17-1 upsets by Calidoscopio and Little Mike at last year’s Breeders’ Cup, longshot winners are all but guaranteed at the two-day championships.

Are you searching for some possible longshot plays for today’s Breeders’ Cup Friday races? I chose at least one horse from each race worth a look that was given morning line odds of at least 8-1, giving you plenty of options to choose from. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment