Monday, November 11, 2013

HRN: 2013 Breeders' Cup Highlights: Beholder's Distaff

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2013 Breeders' Cup Highlights: Beholder's Distaff

"
Please enjoy the third installment of my “2013 Breeders’ Cup Highlights” series, which features the greatest personal moments of my Breeders’ Cup experience.

Highlight Three: Distaff

The Monday before the thirtieth Breeders’ Cup Distaff (gr. I), I spoke to Fred Mitchell, whose family’s Clarkland Farm bred, raised, and sold Beholder – one of the contenders in the star-studded Distaff. As I listened to him speak proudly of the three-year-old filly, telling stories about the 2012 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) champion, I could not think of a more deserving Distaff victress. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment