Wednesday, November 6, 2013

HRN: 2013 Breeders' Cup Highlights: Morning Works

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2013 Breeders' Cup Highlights: Morning Works

"Please enjoy the second installment of my “2013 Breeders’ Cup Highlights” series, which features the greatest personal moments of my Breeders’ Cup experience.


Highlight Two: Morning Works

My teeth chattering as I walked toward the grandstand in the dark, I immediately grabbed a delicious hot chocolate at Clocker’s Corner before heading to my favorite spot along the rail – near the gap and right by the far turn. I desperately clung to the cup holding my hot chocolate, relishing the warmth it brought to my hands as I gazed across the dimly lit track as Thoroughbreds stood in the chute, jogged by along the outside rail, galloped down the center of the track, or breezed down the inside fence. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment