Saturday, October 26, 2013

HRN: 2013 Breeders' Cup Friday Analysis

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

2013 Breeders' Cup Friday Analysis

"In just a matter of days, I will stand at the Great Race Place with the San Gabriel Mountains before me, my eyes sparkling as they take in the sights of the Breeders’ Cup. As their bits jingle, their hooves travel over the dirt, and their manes flow in the wind, I will rejoice in the presence of world-class Thoroughbreds for the fourth consecutive year.

I go to the Breeders’ Cup to relish these moments – to be able to say “I’ve seen [insert a long list of grade one winners here.]” I go to share these experiences with others who have a passion for racing, doing my best to allow them to know what it is like to be among racing’s best.

While a large portion of the Breeders’ Cup is based on the enjoyment of seeing firsthand the best horses and people in racing, the races pose as an exciting, intriguing challenge. Over the span of two days, fourteen Breeders’ Cup races will be contested. These races give handicappers a wide variety of options, but are certainly not always easy to decipher.

Although I prefer to additionally consider a horse’s appearance while preparing for a big test such as a Breeders’ Cup race, take a look at my top five horses for all five of the Breeders’ Cup races slated for Friday, November 1 below. My analysis of the Saturday races will be posted tomorrow. Be on the lookout for updates from Santa Anita next week. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment